In consideration of you viewing this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
Mara Music respects privacy and personal information. Where Mara Music deals with your personal information, being an Australian company Mara Music is governed by and complies with the National Privacy Principles which are found in Schedule 3 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (as amended from time to time). Mara Music collects and uses your information to provide information relating to our products and services that is relevant to your interests.
Information Collection and Use
- Mara Music collects personal information on this website for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected, such as when you request to be sent information.
- Mara Music does not collect and process any personal information unless the information is considered necessary for the effective functioning or activities of our business.
- Generally, Mara Music only processes personal information for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless required or authorised by or under law or if the individual concerned has consented to the intended use. Mara Music destroys or permanently de-identifies personal information that is no longer needed.
- Mara Music does not collect and/or process any personal or sensitive information against the expressed wishes of an individual, unless Mara Music is required by law to do so.
- You have the right to remain anonymous when entering into transactions with Mara Music, unless such anonymity would be considered unlawful or impracticable.
- Mara Music does not use or pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual(s) concerned unless required by law. Nevertheless, Mara Music’s third party service providers may occasionally have access to the personal information held by Mara Music under conditions of confidentiality.
- Mara Music takes steps to ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Mara Music will not transfer personal information to a foreign country unless such a transfer is allowed by law.
Website privacy practices
- Mara Music sometimes uses cookie technology on this site in order to provide information and services to website visitors. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes and are a necessary part of facilitating online transactions. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. Cookies are useful to estimate our number of users and determine overall traffic patterns through our website.
Other Information Uses and Disclosure
- Mara Music may use information relating to your visit to our website, or information you provide to us, for market research purposes in order to continually improve the product and service that Mara Music delivers to you.
- On occasions, Mara Music may form relationships with other organisations, designed to bring you special offers or competitions, relevant to your preferences. Mara Music only deals with parties that demonstrate the same level of commitment to your privacy as Mara Music does, and can assure complete compliance with all Australian privacy laws.
This site contains information, data, documents, pages, audio and images prepared by Mara Music. While the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, Mara Music does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that Mara Music shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Furthermore, while the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and Mara Music is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Mara Music takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside of our own. Links to other Internet Sites are not under the control of Mara Music and are provided for information only. Although care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Provision of these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by Mara Music.
At all times, Mara Music strives to ensure your personal information is treated confidentially, and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you believe your personal information has been handled in a way that does not comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), or if you wish to access information that Mara Music holds about you, please contact us. For security reasons, we require that requests for personal information are provided in writing. Mara Music will endeavour to provide you with this access unless Mara Music is required or authorised to refuse such access by the laws of Australia. All such enquiries should be directed to:
PO Box 564
Springwood, NSW 2777